November 12, 2013( Comments: 0 )

80 – 20 Rule

Hi Everyone

I hope you enjoyed our interview with Scarlet and Zach. Very Inspiring.

Let’s talk about the 80/20 rule.

For those of you that don’t know what I am talking about – put simply the rule means that you choose to eat healthy 80% of the time, then allows you to treat yourself for the other 20%

Some of us do this once a week and call it our cheat meal, others like to treat ourselves every few days. You will find this will keep you happier, healthier and keep you slim. Your body reacts efficiently when treated to special treats

Don’t feel guilty once you have had your cheat meal, it is just that a meal or a day of giving yourself a treat. Get back to exercise and healthy eating with lots of water the next day

The Gym Factory in Warriewood can assist you in setting and reaching your goals and being able to achieve them however big or small.

We have amazing staff and PT’s who are there to help

The Gym Factory has the following services available
Small Group Training
Boxing
Thai Boxing
Yoga
Strength and Conditioning
Kettle Bell Class
Outdoor Training

If you live in Collaroy, Narrabeen, Warriewood, Mona Vale, Bayview, Newport, Avalon we are right at your door step. Like us on Facebook or go to our web page www.thegymfactory.com.au and get a 3 day pass

In Fitness

Comments are closed.